This Crime Stoppers program is funded by private donations and fund raising. NO TAX DOLLARS are involved. Reward money paid out by the program is through fund raising and donations from concerned citizens and businesses.
Our tips have led to arrests for murder, bank robbery, rape and other felonies ... and have resulted in the apprehension of dangerous fugitives. Board members serve as unpaid volunteers, some contributing over 1000 hours per year.
IRS Tax-Exempt Status
We ask YOU to help us make our community a safer place to live and work. Please consider making a donation to our program right now.
Our goal is to raise sufficient funds to support payment of rewards, advertising, promotional items, board training and technology used to receive, forward and manage tips. We strive for:
- Continuous improvement
- One minute tip receipt to agency relay time
- Absolute tipster anonymity
Become a SPONSOR!
You can show your support for our local Crime Stoppers Program.
Here's what we offer you:
- SILVER: Your Business Name, Description, Location, Phone Number and Website Address/Link will be listed on our Sponsor's Page (sorted alphabetically). This is an excellent, inexpensive way to show your community support!
- GOLD: You will receive one ad placement in our banner rotation - AND - you can have your Business Name, Description, Location, Phone Number, and Website Address/Link listed on our Sponsor's Page (sorted alphabetically). This lets your neighbors know you support the Crime Stoppers Mission to make our community safer.
- PLATINUM: You will receive two ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed near the top of our Sponsor's Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
- DIAMOND: You will receive three ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed at the top of our Sponsor's Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
Help Support the Crime Stoppers Program
Please become a Sponsor
Text or call our representative at (805) 512-6996. Let him know what type of Sponsor you want to become, and he'll get back to you with all the details on how to proceed.